Sunday, September 27, 2009

CaME BcK frOm bAYu EMaS

Yesterday, me and my 7TH Frezz organic a apartmentstay.
Actually, everything should be alright.
But..there got something happen
My plan all stuck at there
you can imagine that
Im driving on the road from 1pm till 6pm ..
5HOUR...5HOUR..
Me headached againt
Because the wheathe is too hot
and im so tired oredy.

When we reach there,
We start doing our thing
Our planning is 7.30pm until 10.30pm
But we over the time.
Is ok, atleast we all happy.
Me also very enjoy in it.
Between that, we got 1 program is
" Me got something to tell you"
I like this so much
Everyone say out what there want to say
Really touch!!

In the end, me oso have to Thanks all my 7TH FreZZ.
They help alot in this project.
Without you all
The project won't be so sucess!!
But, the other 7TH Frezz who PPK me
IM sorry, I have NO IDEA with you all!!
you all just do whatever you like
I wont ask you do anything againt
Im so dissapoited
Frezz is like TAT..
you all turn me off for so many time
I treat you all as my Frezz
But in the end , what I get is HURT only!!
Whatever, I dun care all this stuff already
Our Frezzship is gone===GoodBye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment