Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life No Take2

I believe I can FLY
I believe I can touch the SKY

Our life have no take2
Something gone
Will never come back
Day by day
What we get in our life
Do you happy?
Why you sad?
I always ask myself
The answer is hard to find

My life should be complete
But why i did get what i want
God is playing me???
Do you??
Why should be like that?
I want a simple life
I want a peaceful garden
I want to slowdown my work
I want to....

Everyday , I open the windows
There is nothing to see
The air is dirty
The city is busy
I stand at up hill
Scream and scream....
Until i fall asleep...
I want sleep in wonderland until forever.

2 comments:

  1. Lol... don't copy my style lo..
    this is my dream..
    true love, gentlemen, good women, no arguments, simple life, no money worries, no bad people, no competition..
    this is what i want in my life lor.. why u copy me??!!
    but anyway, like what you said...
    i'm going to be 19 liao..
    no more the peaceful days..
    i must learn from my days of living from now on..
    so you should too and i know you already started.
    so keep up!!!
    ~muacks~

    p/s: i will always support you, my sweet sweet hubby =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I where got copy your style wor. LoL..
    Aiyo, man oso will think too much e mah!!
    Im learning now
    From evrthing.
    I noe you will 2gether with me, right?
    LET DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete