Sunday, November 15, 2009

Women Fight

Wow, yesterday when Im working
I saw around 20 something TB are celebration birthday
Im shock when im see it
so many TB gether in the club.

And yesterday is mine 1st day
handle a VIP room.
Not bad..haha!!
But TB for me is reli special..
They try to act like a boy
But is not like that girl
they like to speak lounder
scream..talking XXX
why must they do like that
it is call 'YENG' or 'COOL'?
haha!! Maybe, who noe!!

This all is all my thinking only
Im not say that all TB are like this
But really, yesterday what Im see
is a gang of gangster
Im sorry to about it.

This all is not important
the important thing is
suddenly, they all come out
scream here scream there
they all mabuk oredy
so they fighting
keep saying XXXBGHBKLHLKJHILH
to her mother or her father
WTF , you all are women
why you all act like male
and keep saying Fxxk or something
It shame ok...
everybody look at you all
just like you all are monkey in the zoo
I just want to say
if you cant drink so much
why you still wan drink leh
behave yourself lah
people are looking you, you noe?
destroy personal image
destroy frenship
make your fren all unhappy
make us can closing
So now do you happy??

When I back home oredy 3.30am
really tired
haiz..but this scene will always in my memory
wow..get more understand on TB.
Is a GUD lesson for me yah!!
HEHE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment