Monday, August 17, 2009

New planning!!

Harlo, evrybody!! Long tym no see yah!!
HAHA!! Im sorry coz no time at all!!

Erm..dunow why feel so happy at all!!
wow,Im so high now!!
Actually I still have many project not yet done
Yesterday, I list out all my function..
OMG..I cnt believe!!
Almost wan die oredy!!
Before,actually got 1 show I want to join!!
But in the end ,im quick!!
Coz I very scare my time all crack together
Dun so greedy,slow slow come!!
SUre have another chance!!
I wan to join is becoz I want learn some new thing
and im be so long did be actor oredy
I want find back the feelling
I should improve myself in acting area!!
cannot stop down
wait..wait..wait
NO WAY!! Im still have my dream!!
I will keep it on!!

Last time got many ppl scolding me
They say im a person who only talk
no actual action
Yup..I agree with them
So, I try to kick off my bad attitude
If anyone oso know me got this type pblm..
just straight away told me
I will thx you very much!!

One more week ,new sem start oredy!!
Im be ready to accept my result
althought I may be fail some of the subject
But I will take it seriously
I wont play wild in this sem
Evrybody forgive me if im reject your invite!!
For study group..Im welcome you all...

last sem Assignment ,im so suck!!
Do it in last minutes!!
Im sorry my teammember
after presentation
Im regret,Im hate tat feeling!!
So I promise myself,I will pay more attention!!

Late, is mine bigger prblem!!
My fren all say:'why you owez late?'
Im cnt ans them and oso duno how to ans
Im slp over?
Im lazy to wakeup?
you all noe the ans lah!!!
so my dear all fren, the next sem
If im still like that
Scold me, beat me,kick me
Im wont fight back ok..

I just wan try a new life at next sem
I sure it will be harder
but No way to chance myself without this solution
Im hope can success all my planning!!
God be right here, bless me!! Thx God!!

5 comments:

  1. aiseh... new planning ah my dear?
    beh tong nia.. so clever liao...
    i also must be more clever liao!!
    i also must not be late liao la!!
    if still like tat i sure let u marah until siao de...

    but late also cannot kena kick ar, beat ar, scold ar, piak one la..
    like tat i mah heart piang piang piang ka liao...
    aiyo..

    anyway, very good la u make this step.
    i support u!! *muacks*

    ps:i keep this copy le. in case u "fan hau".. hehex

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time pass away so fast!!
    Our sem break near of end..
    Nex sem dun be late liao..
    Promise,ok >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. nt bad mah...
    ok!!u promise d de...
    so add oil la...
    jux do wat u tink u cn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good!! Remember must strive to the end!!!
    I am coming back soon on 21st Sep...hehe..you dont shock me with something else ya...

    ReplyDelete